NatureVit Sunflower Seed is the fruit of the sunflower and the gift of the beautiful sunflower that has rays of petals emanating from its bright yellow, seed-studded center. The seeds are 10 to 15 mm long and 4 mm broad, cylindrical or drop shaped. We import sunflower seeds from the eastern European countries. These seeds are rich in vitamin b complex, vitamin e, magnesium, calcium and proteins. They are useful in lowering cholesterol, inflammation, and osteoporosis while boosting immunity.
- Dehydrated and ozonated for natural preservation using our proprietary technology
- Our sunflower seeds are a healthy and delicious snack these sunflower seeds are premium in size and taste they're an excellent source of protein, fiber, and minerals
- Our seeds sprouts are popular due to their great taste and rich source of nutrients, fibers and healthy fats, the quality approved array of sunflower seeds offered by us forms an essential part of one's diet
- Come's in Stand-Up Zipper Pouches.
- NatureVit - #BringingWorldCloseToNature