NatureVit Yellow Dry Dates | Sukha Khajoor (Pila Chuara)
- Dry dates have all essential minerals like iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorous and copper, without which our body cells cannot perform their regular activities.
- Pregnant women should consume dry dates regularly as they can strengthen uterus muscles and make the birth of the child easier.
- Dry dates consist of a huge amount of natural sugar (glucose and fructose), which eventually makes them a great energy booster.
- Dry dates are a natural resource of Vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid. It is highly beneficial for skin cells as it can repair damage caused by free radicals.
- NatureVit - #BringingWorldCloseToNature
View full version of the site